"Grab A Notepad And A Timer... I'm Going To Reveal To You
Simple System Of How To Finally Get
Quit 'Spinning Your Wheels',
Going To Bed Feeling Guilty You
Wasted Your Day,
And Seeing More And More Stuff Pile Up In Your
From: Derek Franklin (Best-Selling Adobe/Macromedia Press Author)
If you give me just a few minutes of your time, I promise to deliver back to you much more in return.
In just a moment, on the page below, I'm going to reveal to you a simple system you can begin using right now (yes, I give you everything).
This system will allow you to easily re-capture more hours in your day, more days in your week, and even more weeks in your year.
It's the perfect solution for you if you regularly find yourself looking back at at your life wondering what in the world happened to all your time, and why you have very few results to show for it.
It's going to help you take care of all the things you have to do on a regular basis, from the small stuff like checking email and reading the news, to the more important tasks, like building your business and spending quality time with your family.
It's so effective, I recently used it to take an idea from my initial thought about it to a complete ready-to-install software product in only 5 days (I'll share that story with you in a moment).
Better yet, I still had plenty of time to eat 3 meals a day (or more), get plenty of sleep, watch all my favorite TV shows, hang out with my friends, and generally do what I normally do.
In other words, it turned me into an action machine!
So, If you're ready to learn it...
Here's The System:
The system consists of three simple steps:
- Write down all the things you want to get done for the day. Everything from writing, creating content, or planning your next project to answering your email and balancing your checkbook.
- Assign a specific time to each task or group of tasks. Anything from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Chunks of 30 minutes or less work best.
- Select a task, start a timer (like an egg time), and focus on nothing but accomplishing that task. This means you don't answer the phone, you don't get up for a drink, you don't log onto Facebook - none of that. You remain focused on the task-at-hand!
If you practice these three simple steps regularly, it will totally revolutionize the way you get things done in your life - guaranteed!
It's as if it awakens an unstoppable force inside you that's been asleep for way too long.
Take a look at them again, then take 30 seconds and allow the structure and purpose behind these three steps to sink in. You'll instinctively see the genius in the system.
I can say this without sounding like I'm bragging, because I didn't develop it, I'm just a true-believer in it.
Now, I can probably guess your next question...
Why Does It Work So Well?
I'm no psychologist, so I can't tell you for certain why this system works, but I can share with you what effect using it has on my brain in order to almost force it to want to take action on a consistent basis.
It boils down to fact that it uses these three key elements:
- An end-result or goal (each of your daily tasks) - Our brains love goals, big or small, because they're built to be goal-seeking machines. Give your brain a goal, and it immediately goes to work finding ways to achieve it.
- A specific timeframe or deadline (the time you assign each task) - Once your brain has a goal, a deadline is the fuel that motivates it act! The shorter the deadline, the more revved up your brain gets.
- Believability (the order and structure of the system) - Instead surrendering yourself to lackluster results because you see your day as an overwhelming, uncontrollable mess, this system breaks your day down into small, manageable pieces that you actually see yourself getting done with ease. When you believe you can, you will!
When these three elements are brought together, the synergy totally transforms the way you psychologically and emotionally look at all the things you have to do.
So much so, that after you've used it for a while, you almost feel yourself getting addicted to taking action.
I don't know about you, but that's a habit I can definitely live with!
Been using it for a week so far and it's great!
I use it in combination with rescuetime.com which tracks exactly what I
am doing online. This allows me to really ensure that I am sticking to my
set out plan/schedule. It's a fairly new system for me... so I am still
getting used to it.... but so far so good.
- Darryl Peddle
Head of SEO, Yahoo Canada
I think the Action Machine 2.0 is wonderful!
This is a great product and I am finding it very useful.
- David Drake MS, Ph.D Professor of Microbiology
Vice President, Faculty Senate
Dows Institute for Dental Research
College of Dentistry
University of Iowa
Making The System Even Better
While the system itself is very powerful, when you use it every day, you begin noticing a few minor, pesky things about the manual approach that slow the process down a bit and make it feel clunky:
- You have to manually make a daily list the slow, 'old-fashioned' way - with pen and paper
- You have to remember what needs to be added to the list, including tasks you take care of on a regular basis
- You have to find a timer (a watch or egg timer) and repeatedly set/reset it for each task
- You have to constantly refer back to your daily list to manually cross items off list that you've accomplished
Because I personally experience the power of using this system, I knew others would benefit from it as well. But I also knew that some of these drawbacks, although seemingly minor, might either slow them down when using it, or prevent them from trying it altogether.
In addition, it's a well-established fact that the more your mind can visualize something, including your daily plan, the more real it becomes, and the more likely you are to take action on it.
Fortunately, in our day and age, all of these can be easily solved with technology - software.
So I set out on a mission to create software around the system with the following goals in mind:
- Working with, and adding daily tasks had to be simple
- The setting and creation of timers had to be automated
- The completion of tasks needed to be tied to some sort of on-screen visual feedback
- The interface had to be intuitive and visually appealing
Here's the very first drawing of what initially popped into my head, scribbled on a Post-it Note (which I almost threw away):
And here's the end-result...
Introducing: The Action Machine
Simple ? Intuitive ? Results!
Simple, intuitive, results!
Those 3 words represent what The Action Machine is all about.
The goal behind The Action Machine is simple: To give you a way to visually structure your day in a way that you feel absolutely compelled to take action and get things done, once and for all!
When you use The Action Machine, there's no complicated time-management 'system' you need to learn or remember.
All you need is:
- A list of tasks - I'm sure you have plenty of those
- Time to get them done - If you're breathing right now, I'll assume you have that
- A finger to click your mouse - If you don't have one, I apologize
In addition to being built around a system designed to motivate you to take more action, the interface helps you get absolutely clear about your day, allowing you to easily visualize your time and accomplishments at-a-glance.
See It In Action
How The Action Machine Lives Up To Its Name
- Flip The Action Switch In Your Your Head From 'NO' To 'YES' - No longer will overwhelmingly big tasks paralyze you from taking little to no action. Use The Action Machine to break these monsters into smaller, bite-sized pieces you WANT to eat!
- Laugh At Procrastination - Take any task you've been putting off, give yourself 30 minutes to get it done, start your timer, and watch what happens. This simple process, which The Action Machine automates, creates a 'virtual' space in your brain for that task that you feel unexplainably compelled to fill with its completion!
- Sharpen Your Focus - Using The Action Machine regularly helps you get into the habit of eliminating productivity-killing distractions so you focus your concentration and energy to the task-at-hand.
- Build Unstoppable Momentum - With each task you complete using The Action Machine, you build up a momentum that propels you to not only get more done, but get it done faster and more efficiently than ever!
- Get Your Brain Storming - Experience the liberating and revealing practice of brainstorming by setting aside a specific amount of time before starting any project to do it. Even short, 15 minute brainstorming sessions can produce some eye-opening results.
- Control Your Time Instead Of It Controlling You - Use The Action Machine helps to become more aware of how and where you spend your time each day. As you become more aware of your habits, you easily discover ways to use your time more productively, and eliminate previously hidden time-wasters.
- Find Balance In Your Life - Add more structure to every one of your days by purposely allotting specific chunks of time for work, play, and growth so that you avoid the frustration and unhappiness that comes from an unbalanced life.
- Make Time For Your Dreams - Are you neglecting your dreams and letting everything else gobble up your limited time, energy, and resources? Use The Action Machine to make time every day to take even a little action to move you closer to things you want in life!
- Smash Those Nagging Small Tasks With A Sledgehammer - You know the kind; they're important, and they need done, but they're small and you never seem to find time get them done and cross them off your list. Use The Action Machine, set aside a measly 30 minutes, and don't just wittle away at your list - set it on fire!
- Go From Great To Good Enough - Spending too much time on a project/task due to perfectionism can almost be as unproductive as putting it off completely. You'll reel in this nasty habit completely by giving clear, specific time-limits to tasks and an alarm that acts as a slap-in-the-face that it's time to move on.
- Limit Your Intake Of 'Time-Snacks' - Quit checking email, Twittering, and updating your Facebook page mindlessly, with no regard for how it's eating-away at your time, then feeling guilty about it all later. Use The Action Machine to 'allow' yourself a specific amount time to enjoy it as much as you want.
I bought this ... and love the program.
My desk was cleared in 15 minutes - It took a year for me to get around to doing that!
The design is elegant, it's fun and easy to use.
I think this will help me very much in accomplishing my projects and
tasks every day.
- Will Feldman
- Adam Jackson
I have been using The Action Machine for over a week now and I love it.
I have got so much more done through this very simple, yet effective program.
Thanks for putting it together.
- Greg Spense
Hi Derek, thanks for putting together this terrific software.
I have been using this concept and have previously used a timer that I picked up at the dollar store. the software makes it much easier and is much more organized.
- Jim Martin
The Action Machine
Makes It Easy To Take Action
- Plan Your Day In Less Than 30 Seconds - The Action Machine comes pre-loaded with dozens of common tasks, or you can add as many of your own as you want. With all your tasks readily available, you'll have your day planned in no time!
- Discover Where Your Time Is Going - At the click of a button, The Action Machine will go to work generating a report about all the actions you've completed, helping you quickly see how and where you're time is really being spent
- See Your Day With More Clarity Than Ever Before - Instead of your day being some blurry, abstract 'thing' of stuff you need to do, The Action Machine uses a various graphical elements to help you actually visualize it, making it more real and more achievable to you
- Feel A Stronger Sense Of Accomplishment - As you finish tasks using The Action Machine, the interface will provide you with visual feedback of their completion, giving you even more momentum to continue moving forward
- It's Your Full-Time Coach - The Action Machine is a very lightweight application, meaning it takes up very little of your computers' resources so you can use it all day every day knowing it's not standing in the way of getting other things done on your computer
- Plenty Of Room, Even For Your Busiest Days - With the ability to display up to 12 timers at once, from 5 minutes to 3 hours each, you'll always have plenty of flexibility to manage and plan even your busiest days
- Spend More Time Using It, And Less Time Learning How To Use It - With an intuitive, simple interface, mastering its use usually takes less than 3 minutes!
PROOF It Works:
How The Action Machine 1.0 Went
A Thought To A Product In 5 Days!
The story behind the creation of the original version of The Action Machine software is a case-study in itself.
It really demonstrates the kind of incredible results that are possible when using the concepts that are now built into The Action Machine.
I've got to say, I even surprised myself.
Here's the short story behind it.
NOTE: Follow-up information regarding the newest version (2.0) is below.
Day 1: The Initial Idea
Two weeks ago, on a Thursday, I decided to create a short, 10 minute video about the system you learned about at the top of this page. I created the video with the hope it would help anyone who would watch it get better results.
The next day (Friday) I woke up, went about my normal day as I always do, not really thinking much about the video I created the day earlier.
Then sometime in the early afternoon, I had a flash of inspiration out of nowhere that caused a warm feeling in my gut. It was one of those things you definitely pay attention to.
The inspiration I got is probably obvious to you; It was the idea to take the system I had shared in the video, and turn it into a piece of software, so that others could easily begin using it themselves.
I immediately grabbed a Post-it Note, and created the initial concept for the software (you saw this earlier).
Day 1 and 2: The Planning Process
With my Post-it Note in hand, that same day (Friday) I fired up my graphic software and started creating the graphical look and feel for my idea.
It's usually during this process that 90% of what goes into the final product becomes clearer to me.
As I designed buttons, and icons, and other interface elements, the actual functionality of the software 'came to life' in my mind - I began seeing what it needed to do, and how it needed to do it.
By Saturday afternoon, just 24 hours after my initial flash of inspiration, I had a fairly complete set of graphical elements that I was ready to bring to life in the form of software.
Day 2 - 5: Development & Testing
Surprising to a lot of people, all the software I develop is created using Adobe Flash. This surprises people because they had no idea you could use it this way. But having written 5 book on it for Adobe Press, it's the only way I know how to create software.
Anyway, by now, it's still Saturday afternoon when I open Flash for the first time to begin creating what is now The Action Machine.
I won't bore you with the details, but the next 3 days were spent importing my graphics into Flash, programming them to do certain things, and then testing all of it together in what you see as software.
As usually is the case when creating software, as I got into developing it, new features came to me, and every once and a while, something I had spent a considerable amount of time programming had to simply be scrapped for a better way.
At the end of 5 fairly normal days, I had a complete, tested, ready-to-install piece of software - The Action Machine.
I felt like I was on fire! I had never powered through a project so fast. But I was using the system I built into The Action Machine, and the results I was getting were astounding!
But I still had one more set of tasks to complete.
Day 5 - 11: Delivering The Software To You
With the finished software in hand, I was ready to move to the next stage of product development - getting it in your hands. So the next 6 days involved:
- Selecting a name
- Buying a domain
- Setting up the site on my server
- Creating additional graphics (including a logo)
- Writing the sales copy for the site
- Writing a 22-page ebook that comes with the product
- Shooting multiple videos
- Setting up a payment processor
- Getting the word out!
New With Version 2.0
Day 12 - 30: Completing A Major Upgrade
As soon as the original version of The Action Machine was released, requests for new features began to flood my inbox.
I literally received dozens upon dozens of emails with suggested improvements.
Some users wanted the software to generate reports, others wanted to be able to attach notes to actions, others still wanted to customize the look of the interface - and the list went on and on and on.
I immediately went to work on the next version, and when the dust settled 19 days later, the new version of The Action Machine had more than 25 fairly substantial improvements/new features.
All totalled, in just 30 days, The Action Machine went from an idea to version 2.0!
The overall end-result is the product you've been introduced to, and the site you're currently visiting.
In order to achieve these kinds of results, each step of the way, I had a clear idea of what I needed to do next, and how much time I had to do it. When each new task presented itself, I focused on it until it was done!
My purpose in sharing this experience with you is to demonstrate some of the results that are possible when using the productivity system that is now built into The Action Machine.
If I can go from an idea to a ready-to-use piece of software in just 5 days AND an upgraded version with dozens of new features less than 3 weeks later using this productivity system, imagine what you can do!
Are You Ready To
Start Getting Results?
You don't need reminded that your time is valuable, you already know it is!
Your challenge isn't seeing the value in your time, it's probably the lack of a way to manage it for maximum results.
Think about this: with what you've seen about The Action Machine, do you think it's possible you could reclaim 100 hours a year in your life that are currently being lost to who-knows-what?
How about 75 hours? Or 50? Or maybe just 25 hours a year (just 2 a month)?
What could all that valuable time mean to you?
- More money in your pocket?
- More time with your kids?
- More time enjoying your favorite hobbies?
- More time contributing to others?
- More time to learn and grow?
- More time to throw up your feet and enjoy life?
Regardless of everything you'll gain from using The Action Machine, for a limited time, I want to offer it to you for very little - an introductory price of just $47 $27.
I'm offering this discount as way of introducing this revolutionary product to the world - to get people using and talking about it.
Get your copy now, because I'll eventually be raising the price, I just can't say when. It largely depends on the momentum the product builds right out of the gate. So I expect it to be sooner than later.
I am usually very skeptical of offers that come to me via email like yours. But as a productivity trainer and office organizing consultant your product intrigued me, so I purchased it to try it out.
I LOVE IT!
It's perfect for many of my clients and my
- Jocelyn Coverdale
I am using the AM every day and love it.
If nothing else, it forces me to decide what I am going to do!
- John Burch
This would probably have to be one of the best WSO's I've bought to date.
Almost immediately I've started getting a lot of little jobs completed that I've been avoiding for ages.
The fact that it provides a simple method for organising all your tasks and multiple timers for completing those tasks makes it extremely valuable for those of who would normally be wasting a lot of time and not getting much done.
In the past I've tried a number of methods to get more done, and honestly, none of them have worked. I tried using a calendar method, but found that working to a clock and trying to get things done at specific times did not work at all. I've also tried keeping a list of jobs to do, but then I'd lose that list or not bother checking it. I've even tried using countdown timers before, but without my list of jobs to do that I'd lost or forgotten, it was pretty useless also.
With Derek's Action Machine everything is in one place with an
interface that makes it easy to view everything that needs to be done, and
is fun to use at the same time. So for me it works!
- Glenn - The Warrior Forum
Love the timer groups, love the action notes, and ease of setting a timer.
This is Simply Brilliant!
- John Jaworski
extremely happy with the program - it has increased my productivity ten
fold !!! Your videos were very easy to follow too!
bought the Action Machine 2.0 - and I LOVE IT!
- Halvor Nome
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
It is much easier to use, will handle more things and is helping me already.
- Gene Turner
... program is AMAZING.
I am using it now and love it to pieces.
I was using todoist.com and text file and my assistant was helping me
arrange stuff, but being someone who works better with timers, this is
EXACTLY what I was looking for.
- Vincent Wong
You Also Get These
When you grab a copy of the The Action Machine today, you'll also receive these valuable bonuses:
Bonus #1: Action Unleashed!
Inside you'll discover 23 proven strategies for helping you take more action each and every day.
Some Of What You'll learn:
- Immediately put a plug in one of the most prolific time-wasters of a generation
- How to work in a state of 'flow' in order to achieve faster and better results
- Speed through your day like you're driving with your foot to the floor!
- Get your brain to quit telling you 'NO' and get it to start telling you 'YES'!
- How to 'crank-up' your action-thermostat in no-time flat
- Discover how you may be hanging 'weights' on your brain that are slowing you down, and how to easily get rid of them
- Learn about the magic of using 'mini-blueprints' for handling major tasks like never before
- Learn why the last minutes you spend today may be the most important for tomorrow
- Take control of this activity, which trains you to do anything BUT take action
- What you should do after eating, when you feel like going back to bed
- Discover the power of the most important question you can ask yourself on a regular basis!
- What Benjamin Franklin said over 250 years ago about taking action that still proves true today
- 5 simple tips that keep your body in shape so you can get things done!
Bonus #2: The Biggest Bang For Your Buck Book
This 39-page book contains over 82 simple ways to keep more of your money in your pocket!
Some Of What You'll learn:
- You may be paying monthly for these two similar services - one of which you can dump forever!
- You may want to pull the plug on this monthly service, because I'm going to show you simple but smart ways to get the exact same thing either cheaper - or sometimes even free!
- Never buy another music CD, but still enjoy nearly all of your favorite tunes (and yes, I'm talking something legal!)
- These companies charge $4-7 for their products, and you probably buy several of them a month - I'll show you how to get virtually the same thing online for free!
- Stop regularly paying 5-times more for this than you should
- Fill your pantry with your favorite products, save some cash, and don't even waste money driving to get them - they come to you (available virtually everywhere)
- Get one of these (it's really cheap), because it's like having a book packed full of dollar bills
- Are you aware of this powerful service from Google that can save you a ton of money on virtually anything you want to buy?
- These secrets codes provide huge discounts at 1000's of your favorite stores. I'll show you a top resource that exposes them to you
- Stop your bank from 'nickel-and-diming' you every month
- Learn one of the most powerful, yet simple strategies for getting rid of credit card debt faster than you thought possible, and all it requires is a slight tweak to something you're doing already
- Examine your life, change this if necessary, and it could save a lot of money
- The ultra-low-tech device in your home that could be costing you a lot or saving you a lot - depending on how you're using it
- Your electronics are costing you a substantial amount of money - even when they're turned off - here's how to plug this massive energy drain
- This $25 expense every few months could end up saving you $1000's in the long-run
- You may be hauling around a 'person' in your car, not even know it, and the spooky part is that it could be having a dramatic effect on your gas mileage
- Your next great vacation may be closer, and cheaper than you think!
- Quit not sweating over this, because it's costing you money month after month
- Easy ways for turning your 'junk' into spendable cash
- Get paid to do what you love
- Some of the easiest and best ways of making some extra cash while staying at home (I do these and live pretty comfortably)
- Many, many more!
Bonus #3: FREE Lifetime Upgrades
Not much else needs to be said about this.
Order today and anytime in the future I update the software, you'll get the update for free!
Your 8-Week, 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Grab the The Action Machine now and use it every day, as much as you want, for the next 8 weeks.
I'm so sure you'll love it that I'll give you my 100% unconditional, 8-week guarantee!
I mean, if you're not absolutely thrilled with using the The Action Machine, and the incredible results it helps you product on a consistent basis, then simply request a full refund.
No questions asked, no complaining, no whining!
Grab Your Copy Now
This Is What You Do...
When you click the order button below, you'll be navigated to a secure order page where you enter your credit card information (you can pay via PayPal as well).
As soon as your secure transaction has been processed, you'll be forwarded to a page where you can download The Action Machine software, and the bonuses.
The whole process is quick and easy. You'll be ready to go in just minutes.
I'm happy to make The Action Machine AND bonuses
available on both the Windows and Mac platforms.
|Order securely, anytime, day or night.|
|Within minutes you can be harnessing the incredible power of The Action Machine in your life.|
Wishing you all the best success,
Creator and Developer of The Action Machine
P.S. Of all the things you can improve in your life, your ability to take action is one of the most important - hands down! Use The Action Machine 2.0 risk-free for the next 8 weeks and finally experience what it feels like to Get More Done!
I admit that I am a productivity addict.
Combine the dual challenges of effectively managing an extremely overloaded schedule together with diagnosed ADD - and it only makes sense to identify and use the very best productivity tools available, to ensure that goals are met and maintain focus.
Action Machine is the undoubtedly the single most important tool that I have been missing; Action Machine enables me to maintain focus and momentum on a concise list of top priority To-Do actions.
The timer for each drives me to completion of tasks in a way that no
other productivity tool has done before (and I've tried most of the
leading tools available).
- David Merkel Golan
I love The Action Machine!
[It] has really helped me become more organized, productive, and focused on daily goals and weekly goals.
Good work and thanks!
- Jeff Pfau
As usual, a brilliant product.
It is really helping me plan and execute my day on a rational basis.
- Barbara Gathany
Nice piece of software, Derek :-)
My To Do list is now of manageable proportions, probably for the first
time in years.
- Adam - The Warrior Forum
Have played with the software now for a few days and can say it does exactly what it says on the tin.
Simple to use and keeps you on the job.
- Tom - The Warrior Forum
- pure genius.
- Kenneth Reno
Using your Action Machine software is great.
I've tried various applications to help with productivity but they are either over complicated and clunky or very basic. Seems from one extreme to the other! But your software is helping improve my time spent on the everyday tasks.
I was surprised at the low price, thought it would cost $20-$40 more!
- Neil Harvey